Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Associate Product Manager
Locations: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 5 months
JOB DESCRIPTION & PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in and support implementation of business solutions.
- Determine the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules.
- Review tactical issues, policies or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained.
- Perform daily validations of application by performing critical functional checks to ensure that its stable for business users.
- Monitor all the scheduled batch jobs and work on fixing in case of failures.
- Audit complex critical systems delivery for business processes.
- Determine the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues.
- Reduce the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery.
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations.
- Provide technology information managers, functional colleagues and stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ months of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Familiarity with SDL Tridion publishing software.
- Familiarity with cMAX process.
- Experience with ADA tagging.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint).
- Background/experience in marketing, communications, or investment products.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-214879
Publish Date: 06 Jan 2023