Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for an Associate Development Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Associate Development Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI (On-Site)
Duration: 12+ months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Assists with delivery of multiple renewable energy construction projects.
- Uses project management methods to coordinate team activities, including defining scope of work, scheduling, estimating, and engineering.
- Supports budget tracking, project communications, and change order/control procedures.
- Ensures completion of project close-out and documentation requirements.
- Supports community engagement efforts as needed.
- Supports team of specialists who provide project schedules, cost estimates, and engineering specifications for capital projects
- Facilitates completion of installation, testing, commissioning into service, and project closeouts
- Provides daily management of development activities, including working with contractors and service providers
- Tracks project expenditures; assists authorized professionals for procurement of project equipment and materials
- Participates in bid meetings and reviews, supplier selections, and evaluations
- Drafts project communications to project stakeholders
- Provides support for compliance requirements, including safety, environmental and other regulatory requirements, and related documentation/record keeping requirements
- Integrates project activities with project stakeholders, including working with internal teams, plants, suppliers, general contractors, and building trades labor organizations/unions
- Provides contract administration services for blanket orders with subcontractors and vendors
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
This is a multi-track base requirement job; education and experience requirements can be satisfied through one of the following options:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of project management experience (e.g., scheduling, estimating, project risk management, and construction management), inclusive of 6 months in renewable energy/community development/community engagement projects; OR
- Associate degree and 4 years of project management experience (e.g., scheduling, estimating, project risk management, and construction management), inclusive of 6 months in renewable energy/community development/community engagement projects; OR
- High school diploma or GED and 6 years of project management experience (e.g., scheduling, estimating, project risk management, and construction management), inclusive of 6 months in renewable energy/community development/community engagement projects
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Degree and/or experience in civil engineering, construction engineering, construction management, business administration, or related field
- Experience in renewable energy sector
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Proficiency with project management software
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, be flexible and work under changing and competing priorities
- Ability to coordinate deadlines and logistics to successfully lead work processes within an agreed upon time frame
- Ability to balance multiple demands from leaders, peers, and partners in a positive and even-handed manner and display calm demeanor under pressure
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # 229037.
Job ID: JOB-229037
Publish Date: 29 Jun 2023