Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Associate Capital Project Manager for a contract to hire opening with one of our largest clients working in Ann Arbor, MI
This is a Contract To Hire Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Associate Capital Project Manager
Responsible for the completion of multiple small to intermediate-size capital construction projects. May work on a larger project under guidance of more senior project managers. Uses formal project management methods to coordinate project team activities including defining the scope of work, scheduling, estimating and engineering. Manages costs and change control procedures and ensures project close-out and documentation processes are complete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops project scope and coordinates a team of specialists who provide project schedule, cost estimates and engineering specifications for capital projects. Ensures the completion of installation, testing, commissioning into service and project closeout.
- Provides daily management of on-site construction activities, working with the general contractor or multiple contractors and service providers.
- Responsible for project expenditures and works with authorized professionals for the procurement of project equipment and materials.
- Participates in bid meetings and reviews, supplier selections and evaluations.
- Manages project communications to project stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with safety, environmental and other regulatory requirements.
- Integrates project activities with project stakeholders. Interfaces with internal organizations, plants, suppliers, general contractors, building trades labor organizations/unions etc. and may provide contract administration services for blanket orders or other subcontractors and vendors.
- Ensures compliance with all documentation and record keeping requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of related project management experience such as scheduling, estimating, project risk management, earned value, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Key Accountabilities
- Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-225431
Publish Date: 03 May 2023