Strategic Staffing Solutions
Associate Administrative Assistant
Chapel Hill, NC
3+ Month Contract
- Support Administrative Assistants or leaders by performing routine administrative tasks.
- Identify ways to improve individual work processes within established administrative procedures.
- Perform routine administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, producing routine documents and reports, using word processing and spreadsheet software, performing routine data entry operation, answering, as well as directing phone calls, and taking messages as needed.
- Receive direction from administrative assistants, supervisors, or leaders.
- Escalate questions and issues to more experienced individuals.
- Interact with immediate Administrative Assistants team on basic information, as well as internal and external clients.
- 6+ months of Administrative Assistance experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Job ID: JOB-231304
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2023