Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Associate Account Executive
Location: REMOTE – Candidates MUST reside in one of the four states: Oregon, Washington, Idaho or Utah.
Duration: 3 Months **W2 ONLY/NO CTC***
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Demonstrates proficiency in desktop application software including email, word processing, spreadsheets and creating presentations.
- Demonstrates fully proficient verbal/written presentation skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize meeting established deadlines.
- Demonstrates relationship skills.
- Ability to engage in community/ networking opportunities outside of normal business hours.
- Demonstrates a consistent focus on achieving or surpassing results/goals.
- Displays an enthusiastic, fully committed, and self-directed approach to work.
- Represent Regence in a positive professional manner in the marketplace.
- The Associate Account Executive would have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business, or related field. May substitute an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. One year direct customer service contact.
- PREFERRED: Candidate would be currently licensed, or must become licensed within 90 days of hire, to sell insurance (health, life, and /or disability) in the state or states where business is conducted. Prior to receiving a license staff are not allowed to engage in soliciting or selling activities.
Job ID: JOB-220080
Publish Date: 13 Mar 2023