Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Art Director for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Art Director
Location(s): Richmond, VA
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 8 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design creative for a range of print and digital channels, including email, web, direct mail, display, and social media.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Work with copywriters, creative directors, brand and marketing strategists.
- Work with internal marketing and line-of-business.
- Create marketing that cuts through the noise.
- Use strategy to inform your creative decisions.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
- Learn from consumer insights and let them influence work.
- Be willing to push the process and mindsets of others to create great customer experiences and strengthen the brand.
- Manage multiple deadlines on numerous projects happening at the same time.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Listen to and incorporate feedback.
- Determine when to use existing solutions or start from scratch.
- Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions.
- Present work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
- 2+ years of design experience in a professional setting
- 3+ years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- 1+ year of experience working with a prototyping software, such as: Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Portfolio of creative work
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- Experience in UX/UI or wireframing
- Experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: B2B, Experiential, Performance, or Direct Response
- Experience in the financial services industry
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204353
Publish Date: 20 Jul 2022