Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Architecture Advisor for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Architecture Advisor
Location(s): Lake Mary, FL
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommend best practices for configuring SAP Analytics Cloud based on overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance, and stability of the cloud analytics solution
- Setup and configure SAC security requirements per company and departmental policies
- Design and document required configurations for the SAP Analytics Cloud per business requirements.
- Design and document the planning requirements and propose SAP SAC planning solutions.
- Experience in working with forms and templates
- Experience in building and validating KPIs
- Experience in building Planning models in SAC
- Experience in sourcing data from multiple sources for planning (S4, IBP, Flatfiles etc)
- Experience in building smart forms, data insights, input controls, smart discovery
- Support the Business Process and Solution Architecture design sessions
- Support harmonization of master data and build data models (in HANA or other relational databases)
- Build CDS views using the SQL annotations
- Build of ODATA service is preferred
- Build of JOINS between tables and views
- Build VDM in HANA Cloud
- Build HANA views (SQL and Graphical)
- Build of Stored Procedure
- Build of Exception Aggregation as needed
- Develop reports and dashboards per business and project requirements
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to resolve complex business issues
- Exchange technical knowledge with team members and become actively involved in team development and practice management
- Ability to work as a visualization expert to implement the best visualization stories for customer s business KPI s
- A self-starter who can effectively work within an influential team culture, all the while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP HANA VDM modeling and Analytics (including advanced analytics) experience to deliver new solutions/ improve existing solutions for business partners.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in SAP Analytics technologies: SAP BW, S4 and Native HANA, BODS, BOBJ, SAP Analytics for Cloud
- 5+ years of experience in or exposure to SAP Supply Chain, FICO a plus.
- Minimum of one full cycle implementation of SAP Analytics on Cloud products.
- Experience implementing SAC capabilities related to the planning and forecasting functions having completed two or more implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Certification in SAP HANA 2.0 preferred
- Certification in S/4 HANA, other SAP Solutions preferred
- Experience with SAP Datahub preferred
- Experience in supply chain management preferred
- Experience in wholesale pharmaceutical distribution preferred
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203828
Publish Date: 01 Jul 2022