Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Application Rationalization Specialist (209224)
Location(s):Ybor City, FL (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209224
Job Description / Duties: This position will assist in modernizing our environment by working through IT Application rationalization. The role will be responsible with assisting with the data gathering, analysis and creating roadmaps to and standardize and simplify the application landscape.
- Establish and maintain the framework for application rationalization
- Gather information on capabilities and functions as they relate to the applications.
- Gather data on current application portfolio through documentation and subject matter interviews.
- Identify areas of improvements and consolidations.
- Work with Asset Management to identify end of life and upgrade plans.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years related experience
- Knowledge of business process modeling to compare application functionality
- Strong interpersonal skills to include effectively communicating, coordinating and disseminating detailed information to support IT across multiple teams and various levels of management and staff within the organization. Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Experience MS Office products (WORD, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong written communication skills to include developing procedures, internal customer communications, and process documentation.
- Experience working on application portfolio and/or rationalization
- Strong background on IT Architecture and Governance.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209224
Publish Date: 09 Nov 2022