Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Application Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months
Pay Rate: $65.00/hour
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 187783 or Click the Apply Button.
As an Application Engineer, you will be engaging with customers to address their application support needs, which includes troubleshooting, on-the-spot user training, coordinating with vendors on escalated technical issues, and managing software updates.
- Self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage with customers, troubleshoot technical issues, and coordinate communications with users about coming changes.
- Experience with SQL-style databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and constructing SQL queries
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services (App Service, SQL Service, Azure Functions, etc)
- Experience in CI/CD DevOps environments with automated software deployment pipelines
- SAFe/Agile experience in executing delivery via Program Increments and Iterations
- Experience managing support tickets in a formal ticket management system, like Support Now
- Web application development experience with a Microsoft stack (.NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework)
- Automation and low-code development (i.e. Power Apps, Power BI) experience
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-187783
Publish Date: 22 Dec 2021