Strategic Staffing Solutions
Application Developer -W2 ONLY
Location: Riverwoods, IL (HRYBID)
Contract: 12+ months
Pay rate: 90+/hr
- Develop and maintain full stack solutions that fit our business needs.
- use your holistic view of all products (and their interactions) to design elegant solutions and strategize the future state of our larger technical ecosystem.
- By independently innovating and advocating for best practices, you’ll solve complex problems and guide the team on implementing solutions from inception to production.
- Influence other engineers to embrace Agile practices and transform the way they work
- Be hands on by pairing with engineers to create and maintain full stack solutions in one or more ways: Complex front-ends (user interfaces), with a focus on user experience
- Multiple Back-end systems DevOps processes and application infrastructure, while leveraging cloud services (including database systems and models).
- Plan how we build and integrate new systems by leveraging your holistic knowledge of the products in our ecosystem.
- Collaborate with our business partners to understand all business requirements
- Innovate on best practices for our team and advocate for improved processes with our internal partners.
- Solve complex technical problems and explore new ways to bring value.
- Guide our team through implementing new solutions from inception to production.
- Mentor and inspire our team members by helping them to hone tech skills/expertise Keep up-to-date with new technology trends and innovations.
- Frequently attend Industry Conferences and occasionally participate in panels to and lead “TED Talk” like forums.
- Be recognized outside of as a thought leader and participate in internal and external communities.
- Bachelors – Computer Science or related
- 6+ Years – Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles with an ability to write clean code.
- Experience working with a relational database and NoSQL database.
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar; Git/GitHub; Artifactory.
- Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring.
- Experience developing and implementing API service architecture
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of messaging systems like MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, or Kinesis.
- Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Build secure web applications with user authentication
- Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies
Job ID: JOB-230616
Publish Date: 15 Aug 2023