Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Application Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Application Developer
Location(s): Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
The Application Development Advisor – fulfills the following duties:
- Partiates in the design, development, support, and maintenance of business tools to support Affordability and Accuracy Prepay Enterprise Solutions.
- Performs as a business SME/Advisor and partiates in business strategies and solutions.
- Responds and resolves issues related to business tools.
- Ensures projects and tasks are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects. Actions have significant impact on key business objectives.
- Ability to analyze issues, work with matrix partners to determine opportunities and implement solutions.
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external resources as necessary to define and implement solutions.
- Actively contribute to software development strategy, strategic roadmap, and product roadmap specific to PROVIDER TECHNOLOGY business solutions.
- Work with application programmers and business and quality analysts to understand the business, technical and infrastructure needs.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution.
- Ability to work across multiple business tools and allocate time appropriately to meet assigned deadlines.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities in a highly matrixed environment.
- Performs and focuses on technical documentation and test support.
- 7-10+ years in medical claim business/technical environments.
- Deep understanding of PROVIDER TECHNOLOGY organization and the associated programs that are used deliver value to customers/stakeholders or similar operation is a plus.
- Experience with the following is desirable: .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Informatica ASP.NET Web API, Java, TFS, SSIS, Oracle, SQL, TOAD or SQL Developer, SAS
- Must have Strong Analytical and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with service-based messaging a plus.
- Experience with managing data with many different tools depending on best solutions and business needs.
- Strong knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies including Scaled Agile Framework SAFe.
- Experience using Entity Framework.
- Continuous Integration / Delivery using TFS/GITHUB.
Job ID: JOB-221728
Publish Date: 17 Mar 2023