Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Application Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Location: Charlotte NC (On-Site and Some Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 221080 or Click the Apply Button.
This is a versatile IT Analyst that may perform work related to applications Support, Delivery, or both. Workers at this level solve moderately complex problems and are expected to support several applications, understanding the workflow, and technology required to keep the application stable and in good health. As a support role candidate will:
- Monitor production operation of and maintain the availability of assigned applications. Review and react to daily performance logs and providing 8×5 on call support.
- Respond to production emergencies (application down and logic errors) within the appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Work with Senior level and above on responses for critical and high Incidents, System Disruption Events (SDEs), major events.
- Assist users and answers users’ questions. Troubleshoots issues and implements fixes to assigned solutions.
- Communicate appropriate information including downtimes, change management, status, issues, defects, etc. to users, IT management and any other necessary audience.
- Present information on technology subjects in an understandable manner in both oral and written form.
- Work with vendors to implement and/or support (broke-fix, defects, maintenance, patches, upgrades, service packages) applications and solutions.
- Utilize agile methodologies to maintain applications. Coordinate routine maintenance for emergency patches, service packs and upgrades (software) for assigned application/project. Update documentation.
- Utilize appropriate Human Performance tools effectively during activities, especially testing and implementation activities.
- Work with Senior level and above to provide recommendations and assist in decision making on their assigned systems.
- Research and analyzes new technology. Designs small modifications for solutions based on defined requirements.
- Assist with testing and migrating code through test regions. Ensure adherence to appropriate design, coding, and source control standards.
- Process Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or Bootcamp certification.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 3-12 months as an IT Application Analyst or equivalent.
- 3-12 months coding/programming, troubleshooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221080
Publish Date: 07 Mar 2023