Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: API Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months
Start: April 4, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Paola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 197968 or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Requirements and Description:
- Job – Code automated test scripts for the collection of eXplore Docs APIs – Swagger UI
- Test types may include integration, limit, load, and performance testing
- Integration of coded test scripts into the Azure DevOps (ADO) release cycle pipeline for continuous testing efforts during promotion
- Potentially implementation of any required Test Plan and Test within ADO environment to support the activity
- Run automated tests from test plans – Azure Test Plans | Microsoft Docs
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes, and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for Web Applications.
- Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
- Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues.
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform using Apigee/APIM, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-197968
Publish Date: 29 Apr 2022