Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Analytics Consultant
Location: Des Moines, IA/Charlotte, NC/Dallas, TX
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 05/30/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 193351 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects.
- Meetings to gather requirements from business partners (Enhancements to existing dashboards already built.
- Building the actual Design and Development.
- Analyze/Validation of the Data that is being used for the dashboard.
- Additional requests related to Database enhancements that are needed.
- Heavy Tableau Dashboard
- SQL Programming Experience
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-193351
Publish Date: 02 May 2022