Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Analytics Consultant
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Joseph Payne at: Jpayne@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 204427 or Click the Apply Button.
This role is responsible for providing product support for various investment portfolio, funding, long term debt and trading products that reside in multiple system applications (primarily SimCorp Dimension and WallStreet Suite). This requires an understanding of these products to make decisions as to how certain instruments are built and maintained, and that maintenance of various static data includes portfolio data, security data, accounting data, coupon rates, factors, and bank account data.
This position will work directly with a variety of individuals including front office traders, middle office trade clearance personnel, accountants, and reconcilers within and outside the CMAO team. The position requires a great attention to detail and must ensure time sensitive maintenance is performed accurately. The right candidate will have the ability to grasp big-picture concepts while maintaining a focus on detail.
- Resolves more complex issues and initiatives related to systems, tools and applications used by the business or functional area
- Resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues
- Coordinate production support and maintenance of large-scale business applications
- Coordinate troubleshooting of network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users, vendors, and internal service groups
- Plan and lead user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades
- Develop test scripts and coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components
- Develop and/or updates user documentation and procedures
- Assess training needs, develop, and conducts user/support team training
- Analyze performance trends, recommend, and coordinate implementation of process and procedure improvements
- Understands and assures quality, security, and compliance requirements are met for user area
- Participate in BCP activities
- Coordinate user project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts
- 3+ years of technical or business support experience
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Financial Securities industry experience
- Experience with ticketing management systems like Jira or Service Now
- Experience with Agile or Kanban project management
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204427
Publish Date: 21 Jul 2022