Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Analyst
Location: New Hudson, MI
Duration: 12+ month contract
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
Responsible for assisting and supporting management in the evaluation, recommendation, establishment, implementation and analysis of new and improved production workflows, work processes for systems, reporting and new products/programs to improve customer service levels and overall quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist and support in the planning, coordinating, developing, and implementing of approved projects which are Divisional and/or Corporate in scope in order to enhance the overall efficiency of operational procedures, methods, controls, and performance.
- Analyze, process and/or expedite operational transactions; this may include timely resolution of problems.
- Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
- Provide leadership team with status of projects; issue, communicate and recommend policy decisions to achieve project objectives.
- Utilize and maintain available corporate production and reporting systems; produce routine and non-routine reports, presentations, letters communications and graphics.
- Assist personnel (both internal and external) by answering questions, supplying information and training.
- Represent department and division as requested on work groups and special assignments.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with customers or partners.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Two (2) to five (5) year’s experience in related field is required.
- Claims or inquiry processing experience preferred.
- Analytical experience.
- Ability to produce statistical information from conceptual needs.
- Working with PC application and/or mainframe systems preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of all personnel.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very quiet.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order # 230710.
Job ID: JOB-230710
Publish Date: 21 Aug 2023