Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: AML Investigators (Jr Level)- 207421
Location(s): San Antonio, TX; Chandler, AZ; Minneapolis,MN; Des Moines, IA; Charlotte, NC
(5 days on-site, after production ability to be hybrid 3 days on 2 days remote)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207421
Job Description / Duties:
- Responsible to conduct in-depth research in order to assess and determine if an allegation(s) meets the criteria of Enterprise Investigations or if it should be referred to another Allegation Management Group
- Exposure to fraud and/or BSA/AML investigations, investigations of financial crimes transactions or
- policy violations, risk management, or compliance
- Knowledge and understanding of Allegation Management Policy
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Required Qualifications: 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, underwriting or risk evaluation demonstrated through work or military experience
Desired Qualifications: Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207421
Publish Date: 26 Sep 2022