Strategic Staffing Solutions
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: AI Specialist
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NC (HYBRID/Open to REMOTE)
Duration: 12+ month
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JO# 209485.
AI Specialists are the switch-hitters of the Artificial Intelligence Solutions. AI Specialists bring skillsets before, during and after machine learning models development in the form of Machine Learning and Engineering. This person should have good skills in Machine Learning / Deep Learning. They will be developing both on-prem and cloud solutions. They will be an integral member of product teams, working very closely with architects and cyber for secure AI implementations with approved patterns. They will be participating and contributing to various COP s (AI, Cloud, Architecture etc.). Must have leadership skills to lead and deliver projects, be proactive, take ownership, interface with business, represent the team and spread the knowledge.
Job-specific knowledge, skills, or abilities:
- Hands on machine learning experience in model training and predictions.
- Good SQL programming skills.
- Knowledge in using and building CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of programming in different languages.
- Good understanding of Architectural patterns in developing secure AI.
- Working knowledge of building data pipelines for ingestion & transformation.
- Good team player and understanding of Agile process.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related discipline; Or 6 years of prior equivalent work-related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 2 – 4 years of real hands-on Machine Learning & Engineering.
- Working experience in building machine learning & deep learning models (Classification/ Regression / Time Series / NLP / Computer vision)
- Cloud expertise in AWS Sagemaker / ML Services.
- Experience in data ingestion from various data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, Hive etc.
- Good working experience in Python AND/OR PySpark.
- Expert SQL knowledge (All types of Joins, CTE s, Indexes, Stored Procedures, SQL performance)
- Should be able to work with the MLOps to build data pipelines for model executions.
- Good working experience in ETL (SSIS OR Sqoop/Spark)
- Knowledge in docker/MLOPS and its orchestrations
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209485
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022