Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Agile Product Owner Senior Advisor (212293)
Duration: 3 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:
Schedule Notes: Open to remote candidates. Candidates need to be flexible on schedule to make early or late meetings if necessary. Must be able to make 9am CST scrum meetings daily as well.
Job Description / Duties: The Product Owner is a member of the Agile Team and a conduit between the Agile Team and the business. The Product Owner is responsible for defining the vision, scope, and priority of the detailed requirements to be delivered by the Team and owns the user story prioritization in accordance with the Product Manager’s priority requests. The Product Owner also reviews the quality of the product that the Team produces.
This individual will work with business, technology, and solution teams to define User Stories and prioritize the team backlog. This individual must possess strong understanding of their respective business processes and capabilities (listed below). This individual will be responsible for guiding the team on Story estimates and sequencing.
- Accountable for decomposing features into manageable pieces of work called User Stories
- Elaborate and refine the detailed requirements (User Stories)
- Prepare for and participate in sprint planning
- Promote acceptance test-driven development by engaging the team in defining story acceptance criteria
- Understand business and technical work being delivered by the team
- Participate in team demo and sprint retrospective
- Attend weekly PO sync meetings
- Partner with the team to plan sprint demo
- Define and execute improvement stories
- Partner with the team to plan and execute ART System demo’s at the end of each program increment
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years related work experience in Product Ownership, Product Management, Business Analysis or Management Consulting. Equivalent experience required if they do not have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Expert level Medicare/Medicaid business knowledge across Customer Service
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes, and approaches (e.g. Project and Portfolio Management Methodology – PPM)
- Knowledge of Agile principles
- Knowledge of resource management tools
- Credibility as a senior-level project leader
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
- Team Leadership & Development: Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others
- Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution Skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers and vendor groups
- Medicare and Medicaid operations experience
- Knowledgeable of release train solution in Customer Service
- Background in health plan core admin
- Experience developing and managing business cases
- Ability to elicit and develop high level requirements at the feature level
- Deep experience in roadmap creation and proven ability to articulate product vision for features across teams
- Ability to review and accept the outcome of the demo/sprint/release for feature completeness and quality and provide feedback
- Strong executive stakeholder relationships including engagement and alignment
- Able to prioritize work for ARTs / cross teams
- Ability to manage conflict for ARTs / cross teams
- Credibility as an operational leader with project delivery experience
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Business Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Problem Resolution
- Product Management
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
- Management Consulting
- Business Cases
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-212293
Publish Date: 20 Dec 2022