Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Agile Product Owner for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working Remote
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Agile Product Owner
- The Agile Product Owner represents the voice of the customer at the team level, maintaining and prioritizing the Product Backlog, to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
- They must have strong business skills and experience, with either some past experience working with technology teams, or the ability and interest to learn how to work with technology teams.
- The incumbent provides advanced professional input to complex assignments/projects. Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Works autonomously, only requiring expert level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends.
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry preferred Strong knowledge of customer service or patient interaction experience
- Strong knowledge of home delivery process PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Knowledge of customer relation management systems, home delivery systems, communication systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of business operations and processes required Strong understanding of financial models and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of SDLC/Agile process
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Education: .5-10 years of relevant experience or Bachelor s degree with 3-5 years relevant experience ;Languages: English( Speak, Read, Write )
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205169
Publish Date: 03 Aug 2022