Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Agile Product Owner for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Agile Product Owner
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT *FULLY REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 5 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Understand the needs of business users and translate those needs into actionable requirements
- Work in an Agile environment to innovate quickly on big, outside-of-the-box ideas
- Conduct user research, including testing and analytics
- Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Run a full design process for your project, including creating user personas, journey maps, wireframes, visual designs, prototypes, and hand off to developers.
- Delivery and seek feedback on comps, wireframes, prototypes to drive UX innovation and implementation
- 3-5 years’ experience working in UX/Product Design, experience designing enterprise or data-heavy applications preferred.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Experience delivering and iterating on creative solutions
- Ability to think creatively and ask questions
- Ability to communicate at various levels within large organizations
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- Ability to understand and communicate business needs and requirements, and to validate business value with end user insights
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains a plus
- Experience with Data Viz, Dashboards or Infographics a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in UX/UI, Design, or related field.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204551
Publish Date: 25 Jul 2022