Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Agile Product Owner for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in MINNEAPOLIS, MN.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Agile Product Owner
This is a unique role that will provide expert content/professional thought processes on complex application development assignments/projects and will also help with Scrum Ceremonies, by being in a partial role of Scrum Master. They will exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and maturing product deliverables. They will use deep product knowledge and acumen to advise technical and functional leaders. They will provide thought leadership within Systems Analysis but work on broader projects, which require an understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert. They will also have a good understanding of Agile and SAFe practices.
- Analyze designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions that address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user-defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications, mapping specifications, business flow diagrams, gap analysis documentation from which system configuration will be done.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic and documentation as necessary.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimations, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning, demos, burn-down tracking, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Owns team processes and balances the relationships between the Product Managers and the Product Owners.
- Experience with Jira is a must. Additionally, experience with Jira Align, and Zephyr would be an asset.
- Works with IT and business management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing, and implementation process.
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g. engineering team and architects).
- Responsible for writing test scenarios, test scripts, and testing if needed.
- Seeks out, includes, analyzes and documents business and user needs and requirements, and translates into proper system requirement specifications.
- Functions as subject matter expert for industry and system-related issues.
- Possesses full knowledge of phases of systems analysis as relates to configuration, but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Hands-on experience writing database queries, No-SQL databases, preparing JSON/XML samples for affinity partners, modifying XML/JSON schema’s and author/publish business rules using drools.
- Knowledge of utilizing API clients such as Postman or SoapUI to run/analyze APIs. Responsible for writing basic rest API specifications if needed.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least eight years of solid, diverse work experience in IT. Health insurance delivery, claims processing, enrollment processing or premium billing are desirable.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of Product Owners, Product Managers, Engineers and Architects to convert business requirements into technical specifications.
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands.
- Extensive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- One or more Agile certification(s) such as: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP) is nice to have.
- Knowledge and experience with one of Agile delivery frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, SAFe) preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills and be able to recognize the needs of customers and create simple solutions that answer those needs.
- Candidate must be able to clearly communicate their ideas to peers, stakeholders, and management.
- Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications as well as bringing experience from other industries.
- Customer-Service: If dealing directly with clients and customers, candidate would need good customer service skills and consultant mentality to answer questions and fix issues.
- Attention to Detail: Applications have many parts and all must work together for the application to function.
- Problem-Solving: As issues come up, candidate must be able to make decisions that move the project forward.
- Teamwork: Candidate must work well with others as part of a distributed agile (SAFe) team of engineers, analysts, product owner, and scrum master.
- Dependability: Candidate must be a go-to person from the products functional knowledge perspective (In-Depth knowledge) and must be equally accountable during new system development or modification of the existing system.
- Multi-Tasking: Candidate must be able to work on many projects at the same time effortlessly and should be able to separate different aspects of work very well.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joseph Payne, Sourcing Specialist, at JPayne@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209359
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2022