Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Agile Product Manager contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Agile Product Manager
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performs the roles of a Project Manager, Program Manager or Scrum Master as asked by the PMO to drive the planning, execution and closure of deliverables that involve software development or IT infrastructure initiatives using agile or waterfall methodologies via various tools like MS Project, Rally or Jira as demanded by the project requirements on time and within budget.
- Leading cross functional teams of senior team members, including but not limited to Senior Managers, Senior Principals or Directors.
- Educates others and leads certification activities; mentor internal and/or external technologists.
- Engages in establishing the strategic direction for the Strategic Program Delivery Organization.
- Contributes in the planning of the overall organizational strategy.
- Meets with key stakeholders to define requirements for corporate policy and procedures on future solutions.
- Works closely with business subject matter experts and key stakeholders to successfully integrate their solutions and objectives.
- Works closely with vendors to drive appropriate governance and ensure that they are delivering on commitments.
- Demonstrated leadership and project/program experience in major infrastructure areas such as compute, storage, cloud, and remote access
- Experience working within a global, matrixed management organization
- Experience leading change and working in an organizational transformation
- Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize, and manage situations to satisfactory completion
- Experience managing projects to budgetary constraints and where effective commercial change control has been incorporated
- Healthcare, Life sciences experience preferred but not required
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with a wide range of technologies.
- A passion for technology trends related to cloud, mobility, workforce, and collaboration
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and motivational skills
- A passion to mentor and develop strong talent
- Self-motivated, adaptable, able to prioritize and motivate others
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present strategies and roadmaps
- Deep level experience with Microsoft products and Microsoft certification preferred
- ITIL, Six Sigma or Agile development/ leadership experience desired
- Extensive vendor selection, management, and negotiation experience
- Extensive customer relationship management experience
- Experience working with vendor senior management
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
- Advanced experience with Agile methodologies, traditional project management experience; integration projects and user interface projects required OR equivalent education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
- Experience with SCRUM/ Kanban and preferably SAFe framework and the Scrum master role as defined in the framework
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-211541
Publish Date: 15 Dec 2022