Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Agile Product Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Agile Product Manager
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agile Product Management serves as the internal voice of the customer.
- Defines system features and participates in validation.
- Responsible for the scope of work that the Agile Release Train (ART) will complete, and the vision and roadmap for the Agile Release Train (ART).
- Must be aware of other work being completed within the Portfolio so that they can help teams proactively manage risks and dependencies.
- The incumbent provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex assignments.
- Responsible for new project estimations, discovery and decomp sessions, requirement gathering, iteration planning, cross-functional alignment & solutioning.
- Product Management, Jira, User Stories, Requirements gathering, Thought Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204572
Publish Date: 26 Jul 2022