Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking an Agile Product Manager for one of our partners in the Healthcare industry! This is a hybrid role for candidates in one of 3 locations listed below. This role is full time, 40 hours per week, M-F, with core hours of 9am-5pm EST or CST.
Job Title: Agile Product Manager (Hybrid)
Locations: St. Louis, MO; Morris Plains, NJ; and Bloomington, MN
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #221628.
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer.
- Define system features and participate in validation.
- Responsible for the scope of work that the Agile Release Train (ART) will complete, and the vision and roadmap for the ART.
- Maintain awareness of other work being completed within the Portfolio to help teams proactively manage risks and dependencies.
- Provide counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focus on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Serve as the go-to person for the most complex assignments.
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and Jira Align, ability to manage multiple highly complex projects, organizational and communication skills all required.
- Familiarity with Agile workflow and ability to work within an Agile environment.
- Required skills: JIRA
- Additional skills: PRODUCT MANAGEMENT THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221628
Publish Date: 16 Mar 2023