Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Agile Product Manager, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Agile Product Manager
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 11 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
This individual will utilize their strong business and technical skills and experience to manage their team’s intake of work, as well as prioritize delivery and maximize business value being delivered by their Scrum team. In addition, they must be able to work collaboratively as part of a larger technology organization empowered to deliver innovative solutions to the marketplace.
Core duties of the role will include:
- Understands key business objectives and strategy of the Integrated Pharmacy Medical product (s) they support
- Works with business owners to ensure that they are engaged and supportive of direction
- Collaborates with Product Managers to ensure their prioritization is reflected in the team’s backlog
- Has final decision-making authority on acceptance criteria for product functions
- Maintains and refines the inflow of work to the team (product backlog)
- Assists the team with decomposing features into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Assesses business value and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that align with strategy
- Ensures stories clearly communicate customer/stakeholder needs to the Scrum team; work with team to clarify stories as necessary
- Comprehend and provide architecture and design support for scrum team(s)
- Understands and supports inter-team dependencies and escalates prioritization issues when necessary
- Sets and communicates the team’s scope for the current iteration.
- Attends team and program ceremonies (e.g. Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, PI Planning, Demos)
- Works with team members to ensure products are working in production
- Exemplifies teamwork and serves as a role model and servant leader to the team
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain expert-level proficiency in Integrated Pharmacy Medical’s technical assets
- Aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the industry and business, and proactively using this knowledge to deliver meaningful results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- 3+ years of experience in project delivery
- Experience with Agile development required;
- Understands key pharmacy and medical business objectives and strategy
- Previous Pharmacy and/or Medical experience preferred
- Managing vision and Purpose
- Problem solving
- Priority setting
- Customer Focus
- Directs Work
- Drives Results
- Plans and Aligns
- Strategic Mindset
- Information Analysis and Synthesis
- Agile certification is a plus (i.e. SAFe Product Manager / Product Owner)
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Job ID: JOB-215648
Publish Date: 11 Jan 2023