Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Agile Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Agile Product Manager
Location(s): Morris Plains, NJ *FULLY REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 5 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Deep Product KnowledgeTakes a lead role in engaging business partners and various stakeholders to understandrequirements, pain points, hidden needs and expected outcomes. Leverages knowledge ofthe product s value stream and system interactions to identify when new features orproduct changes are needed to achieve business value. Communicates stakeholder goalsand expected outcomes to the engineering team and writes definition-of-ready user stories,incorporating architectural changes recommended by engineering. Facilitates productbacklog grooming sessions, ensuring the highest impact work is delivered soonest.
- Relationships and Vision, Delivering Iterative ValueHas overall ownership of a defined capability or technical product area, including productvalue, cost of ownership, health and non-functional requirements (reliability, scalability,usability, security, performance, etc.). Cultivates trusted relationships with Business/BATand Technology partners to foster teamwork and a shared understanding of the productvision, goals and priorities. Develops and maintains a technical product roadmap andbacklog to capture business themes, epics, and stories while collaborating withstakeholders to prioritize the highest impact work to be delivered soonest.
- Leading Across TeamsActively participates in planning sessions that form cohesive, iterative plans and ensure theteam s work creates the iterative value (e.g. supports the completion of MVPs/Epics inconcert with other teams). Proactively resolve upstream dependencies and resolve conflicteffectively across teams. Participates in team standups, and retrospectives, facilitatesdialog with stakeholders during sprint reviews/product demos.
- Owning Product HealthIdentifies, monitors and communicates technical product health metrics and KPIs and advocates for product improvements with Business/Technology partners. Manages allocation of team capacity to ensure appropriate levels are utilized for product healthimprovements and reduction of technical debt (e.g. integration and deployment of tooling,test automation, etc.)
- Make Teams Awesome & Leverages agility tools (e.g., Jira) and implements strategies to optimize team performanceand achieve overall department objectives (e.g., manage story aging, manage WIP, epicsize/throughput, etc.).
- Formal Education and/or Training:Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Years of Experience:8-12 years relevant experience or Master s degree and 6-10 years of relevant experiencePrevious coding experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience working in technology or in close engagement on component
- Microsoft OfficeAgile requirement tools (JIRA, Rally, etc.)Collaboration tools (HipChat, Slack, Confluence, etc.)Diagramming and drawing tools (Visio, etc.)
- Knowledge and Abilities: Experience writing user stories.
- Knowledge of user experience and solution design essential.
- High degree of comfort in fast-paced dynamic / ambiguous environment.
- Proven skill at balancing technical knowledge with business possibility and acumen. Ability to work cross functionally with Compliance, IRM, Infrastructure, and Software Engineering.
- Passionate stakeholder advocate with ability to identify and meet customer needs within agile framework
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred, but not necessary
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
Life & Disability Insurance Plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Job ID: JOB-204503
Publish Date: 22 Jul 2022