Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Agile Coach for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Agile Coach
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 15 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agile Coaching works with multiple teams to determine their current level of agile maturity and develops plans to improve agile processes and increase the productivity of the agile team accordingly.
- Assists agile teams with: Creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools; Chartering boot camps, and other intensive trainings as required; and refining implementation of agile best practices and tools.
- Provides expert coaching to key agile roles such as Experience Group Owners, Solution Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Agile Product Owners, and Experience Owners, etc., as required.
- Assists with the identification, collection and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements.
- Organizes and participates in agile events, contributes to communication sites/tools, and delivers presentations to Stakeholders across the organization.
- Identifies and works to resolve barriers to scaling use of agile.
- Helps teams create working agreements to ensure proper communication and coordination occurs within the taxonomy; where useful, these will be drafted at the time of team formation and updated as needed.
- The incumbent provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex assignments.
- Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Bachelors Degree
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206531
Publish Date: 06 Sep 2022