Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Agile Coach! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Agile Coach
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid) 3 days a week in office
Duration: 7 +-month Contract
Pay Rate: $75 an hour
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 209611.
- Designs and implements strategies for adoption and maturity of Agile practices in an immersive learning environment
- Experience as an Agile or Product coach is expected
- Coaches engineers and product managers through their Agile transformation journey
- Coaches teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or Scrum of Scrum, etc.) by educating them on Agile ways of working and Agile tool usage, encouraging transparency, and enabling self-organization while building a continuous learning culture.
- Defines and coaches teams on various metrics and measurement around Agile practices and business results.
- Helps to identify the impediments impacting a team’s Agile journey and coaches team to resolve them, working with leaders when needed
- Guides and mentors teams to facilitate ceremonies and optimize metrics-based Agile practices.
- Provides Agile coaching to Technology teams and stakeholders, and may extend Lean-Agile practices to other areas of the company, including Lean Budgets, Lean Portfolio Management, contracts, and Human Resources
- Coaches Scrum Masters.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Agile and Agile Development experience
- Program Or Product Management Coaching knowledge
- Coaching & Mentoring Others
- Scrum Experience and Knowledge
- Facilitation Skills
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-209611
Publish Date: 28 Nov 2022