Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Advance Hire – Team Leader for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Advance Hire- Team Leader
Responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising all administrative, operative and employee functions within assigned area(s) to ensure an efficient and cost effective area in accordance with departmental and corporate standards and objectives.
- Supervise, coordinate, direct and monitor staff activities to ensure prompt, courteous and accurate response to customers; ensure an efficient and qualitative operation through effective planning, leading, controlling and organizing.
- Prioritize and assign work to employees and initiate corrective measures to resolve problems including scheduling or adjusting overtime requirements as necessary.
- Select, train, develop, appraise and counsel support staff personnel.
- Interface with diverse levels of internal and external personnel to develop and maintain effective rapport and to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Monitor and analyze proficiency and quality efforts subordinate personnel.
- Administer and adhere to Corporate and Departmental policies, practices and procedures, including union contract administration.
- Recommend and implement new or improved systems which will enhance or expedite work.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Ability to learn and retain information at a fast pace preferred
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and communication skills.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- A minimum of 60 college credits is required.
- Three (3) years customer service experience
- Two (2) years’ experience in a leadership role required.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-220196
Publish Date: 23 Feb 2023