Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Adobe Analytics Consultant contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Adobe Analytics Consultant
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Business Analytics assignments/projects.
- Works in collaboration with business leaders to provide strategic partnership in analytics, identify and prioritize opportunities for impact, develop analytic solutions, leverage data science and technology capabilities, embed analytics-driven processes, operationalize and measure impact, to support decision making and execution based on data, facts, and analytical findings across different parts of the organization.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Business Analytics but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Strong analytical skills with recent hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics with at least 2+ years of experience.
- Experience using 1 of the 3 debugging validation tools (Charles Proxy, Omnibug, or Adobe debugger).
- Understanding of web analytics basics: tags, cookies, variables, Data Layer
- Experience with any of A/B testing tools
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing and working alongside agencies to define and deliver against key objectives to drive performance
- Passion for optimizing the user experience
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter, curious and inquisitive
- Bachelor’s degree required
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-210476
Publish Date: 09 Jan 2023