Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Administrative Supervisor for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Administrative Supervisor
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid onsite/remote)
Duration: 6+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
*Will be required to be onsite at least 2 days a week.
Responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising assigned departments(s)/area(s) to ensure an efficient and cost-effective area of responsibility in accordance with established corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and promote the professional development of assigned staff through selection, development, and exploration of more effective methods of managing projects and time.
- Research, (internally and externally), initiate, and plan strategic changes in assigned department(s)/area(s) to optimize technologies and personnel.
- Recommend and assist in acquisition of technology and other tools or equipment and resources to optimize departmental performance and output.
- Prioritize and assign work to employees and initiate corrective measures to resolve problems, including scheduling or adjusting overtime requirements as necessary.
- Interface with diverse levels of internal and external personnel to develop and maintain effective rapport and to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Administer and adhere to Corporate and departmental policies, practices and procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- A minimum of 90 college credits is required.
- Five (5) years of healthcare and/or related field experience including at least two (2) years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of PC application and/or mainframe systems preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221729
Publish Date: 22 Mar 2023