Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location(s): Winston Salem, NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Support moderately complex administrative tasks.
- Assist in routine payroll processing, record keeping, and reports preparation.
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to meet required service needs.
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional, operational, and customer support tasks.
- Receive direction from supervisors regarding routine administrative process.
- Provide support in areas of reporting and handling general ledger or expense accounts of a particular business line.
- Interact with other Administrative Assistants, internal partners, external customers, and experienced level leaders across the organization.
- 2+ years of Administrative Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience and or education.
- Expertise to efficiently complete processing tasks such as imagining and updating form using programs such as Microsoft Word and Adobe.
- Be able to efficiently process check distributions and mail sorting for the team.
- Also, have ability to complete Ad-hoc requests for Grant Administration team as needed.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207312
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2022