Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Richmond, CA
Schedule: On-site. Must have the ability to work a rotating schedule that often includes 9/80 coverage for other team members, vacation and holidays and PM shift as needed.
Pay Rate: $20-25/hour on W2
Duration: 12 months (with potential to extend)
This is a Contract Opportunity with our client that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, No C2C OR 3RD Party Vendor eligibility for this position.
- Scheduling laboratory tests, as support function to Senior Test Scheduler.
- Monitors and resolves invoicing issues with internal support services team.
- Closely Liaisons within house customers, external stakeholders, and partners.
- Receives and handles stakeholder’s inquiries and problem resolution.
- Coordinates with Transportation Specialist in securing optimal number of transports.
- Runs support reports, analyzes data, and establish Power BI dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven record of innovative problem solving.
- High degree of digital proficiency.
- Ability to quickly learn new software, upgrades, and procedures.
- Ability to initiate process improvements.
- Effective Leadership skills.
- Effective and professional communications.
- Effective interpersonal, customer service and teamwork skills dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a reliable work history.
- Proficient in Excel, Power BI Business Analytics, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. SAP.
- 1+ years of administrative and customer/stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledgeable Invoice and problem resolution management
- Logistics, Supply or QA/QC experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
Job ID: JOB-226628
Publish Date: 26 May 2023