Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for a contract opening with one of our clients located in Oak Park, MI. Candidates must have experience with school portal systems, such as MiStar, PowerSchool, Zangle, etc. This role MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Onsite)
Contract length: 10 month contract to hire. 2 months off in summer, then extended into the following school year.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #217453.
- Supervise main office operations as established by the principal.
- Prepare and record reports, purchase orders and minutes of meets as assigned.
- Supervise mail distribution and bulk mailing.
- Maintain personnel files, log absences and conferences.
- Prepare and maintain inventories and manuals as assigned.
- Maintain records for budgets and purchase orders.
- Inventory control of supplies for building.
- Keep MIOSHA log and records.
- Maintain emergency log and accident reports.
- Adjustment of student and teacher schedules.
- Maintain master schedule for teacher and students.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Type a minimum of 55 wpm with 90% accuracy.
- Superior organizational and office management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to relate to students, parents, teachers, administrators, and other staff members.
- Experience working in an educational setting is helpful.
- Prior experience in use of personal computer including Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Experience with student portals is required (i.e. MiStar, Zangle, PowerSchool, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written skills and telephone etiquette
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-217453
Publish Date: 26 Jan 2023