Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (223178)
Location(s): Irvine, CA (ONSITE REQUIRED)
Duration: 10 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207007 orClick the Apply Button.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Performs administrative, clerical or general office duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies foundational functional knowledge to produce work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates basic improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs routine tasks under direct supervision and within established procedures and guidelines.
- Provides secretarial/administrative support to employees or groups in the organization.
- Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries. May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
Minimum Experience/Education Needed:
- Up to 1 year of related experience to include multi-tasking in a fast-paced and complex business environment required.
- Foundational knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma Required.
**Interested in students from the Local University for this Administrative position**
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207007
Publish Date: 13 Sep 2022