Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (209736)
Location(s): Houston, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
Pay: $$28-32/ Hr
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209736
Job Description / Duties: Administrative Assistant for General Manager of Asset Performance within the Asset Performance and Process Safety (APPS) team. Will support the General Manager and their team.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provides general administrative support including coordinating meetings and appointments, e-mails, calendar management, reports generation, presentations, event/meeting planning coordination, invoice tracking and order office supplies, file maintenance, catering, etc.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel plans and documents as required.
- Maintains records of all office business expenses (Procard and T-Card), track expenditures through the year, research discrepancies, maintain organization charts, and address distribution lists.
- Supports the management of data as part of our resources management system (TargetProcess). Responsibilities would include ensuring the integrity of system data, the ability to run reports, analyze data to identify anomalies, and work with project/chapter managers to resolve issues.
- Support the stewardship of an enterprise solution cataloguing tool. Responsibilities would include data integrity assurance, issue resolution, data entry and miscellaneous support for solution owners. Additional responsibilities would be to support any relevant communications efforts associated with the project. Work with digital platform owners to ensure the delivery of tool enhancements.
- Manage and provide structure to team collaboration tools and be fluent in Microsoft applications. This includes developing and managing SharePoint materials, MS Teams Channels, etc. This also includes managing system security groups to ensure accessibility of data and data accuracy.
- Ability to work with financial data systems such as SAP in order to generate targets reports and create summary materials from those reports. Ability to create simple visualizations of the associated data and explain exceptions.
- Act as a team SME for procurement related systems such as Smart by GEP. Help manage Asset Performance related 3rd party contracts, spend and forecasts
- Assist in Asset Performance team business plan development
- Coordinates all logistics for office moves and assists in the onboarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Lead coordination of team building and other Asset Performance events.
- Acts as back-up for other Administrative Assistants, as needed.
- Special projects, as needed
- HS Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years administrative experience, preferably at the senior level.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both internally and externally in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other admins in the APPS team in a profession manner
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business needs; approach work proactively to maintain a high level of accomplishment.
- Punctual, dependable, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Responds and follows up in prompt and efficient manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- BA or BS preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP and Ariba.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of a diverse workforce.
- Interest and/or familiarity in Lean Six Sigma.
- Ability to think critically about data.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Event planning/ project management experience.
- Will be a hybrid, 9/80 schedule (Monday/Wednesday/Thursday – in office; Tuesday/Friday – remote)
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!3
Job ID: JOB-209736
Publish Date: 01 Dec 2022