Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (207394)
Location(s):Houston, TX (combination of onsite and remote)
Duration: 3 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207394
Job Description / Duties: This is an Administrative Assistant position providing comprehensive administrative support within the CTC Capital Projects organization. This will directly support General Managers and their teams.
The position requires a high-energy individual who is self-motivated, works independently as well as in teams, and has demonstrated the ability to multi-task and use independent judgment within the scope of his/her responsibility. The individual should be able to handle confidential information and communications discreetly and routinely, as well as establish a positive and professional working relationship with team members, business leaders and other staff members. This position manages outlook calendars, schedules domestic and international travel, coordinates pre-reads and processes expense reports. Also responsible for coordinating logistics and agendas for meetings, conferences, events, and special functions. Supports on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and contractors.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, OneNote, Teams, Excel) and SAP Concur expense reporting.
- Ability to support travel booking (including international trips, visa application documents, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be a collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated, learns quickly, anticipates the needs of management and has the ability to discreetly handle confidential information.
- Strong collaboration and people skills with the ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details are crucial.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise and effective manner, orally, and in writing; good listener; maintains tactful and professional demeanor in all situations with all levels at the company and with outside organizations.
- Ability to build alignment with key support, LT, Admin network of organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization in order to effectively convey ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and meet deadlines, often under changing circumstances.
- Ability to build positive relationships and utilize existing relationships with Houston and San Ramon executive assistants to schedule as appropriate and resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.? Ability to work cooperatively with and at all levels of management and peers.
- Positive, helpful and one team demeanor and consistently exhibits and models We Lead behaviors.
- Demonstrated ability to grow capabilities and grow the capabilities of primary supported individual and others.
- Exercises flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust and prioritize schedules.? Use good judgement in making sound decisions quickly.
- Must be able to handle all activities with confidentiality in a tactful manner and maintain a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt readily to the needs of diverse work groups and remain calm under pressure.?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects or tasks at once and prepare to take on something new with only a moment notice.
- Ability to multi-task and anticipate needs with an attention to detail are critical.
- Demonstrated strong consistent performance.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207394
Publish Date: 22 Sep 2022