Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Administrative Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Administrative Analyst
Location(s): Philadelphia, PA
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 5 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations.
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks.
- Receive direction from supervisors.
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207347
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2022