Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Duration: 3-Month Contract, potential to extend
Location: Tampa, FL (remote)
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Robert Garcia at: RGarcia@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 181851 or click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist for a contract term at one of our biggest energy clients! This position requires that the selected candidate will work remotely.
- Review and process transactions needed to accurately and timely record corporate expenditures to the general ledger. Maintain daily support activities for accounts payable.
- Provide customized support for accounts payable related issues to external and internal customers.
- Perform special processes to ensure the integrity of the payable liabilities
- Review of classification on sales tax posting against Florida Department of Revenue Sales and Use Tax Statutes.
- Analyze, review, and prepare adjustments as needed to accurately record information to the general ledger.
- Review transactions for compliance to corporate policies and procedures as well as to identify and minimize exposure to late fees or discontinued supplies or services.
- Review and prepare support documentation as required for state and federal agencies.
- Perform special processes to ensure the integrity of the payable liabilities. These include EDI, Positive Pay, GRIR, Allegro, Conservation Programs and JP Morgan Access.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of office work environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts payable or in a related area is a plus for this position.
- Utility environment is a plus.
- Ability to interpret questions & demonstrate ability to research and locate appropriate answers.
- Working knowledge of available accounts payable resources. Understands account number structure.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, create jobs, offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-181851
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2021