Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Accounting Manager Guru for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Richmond, VA!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Duration: 3 Months
Accounting Manager Guru
- We are seeking a highly motivated accountant to join the Controllers Group with a focus on project execution.
- Specifically, this role will center on the governance and controls over the end to end process flows impacted by an auto loan system implementation.
- You will be a self-starter responsible for managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Drive forward governance and controls work
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the organization
- Evaluate control design and implementation effectiveness
- Develop test plans and assist with testing control operating effectiveness as necessary
- Document new governance and controls framework in preparation for transition of responsibility from project team to end users
- Present results, findings, risks and recommendations to leadership and stakeholders
- Facilitate the consistent use of the Agile methodology for delivering projects
- Contribute to Process Improvement through project development and knowledge sharing
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, external financial reporting, or in audit, or a combination
- At least 3 years of internal control or SOX experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- At least 1 year of financial systems experience
- At least 1 year of data management experience
- At least 1 years of Agile project management experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Jira
- At least 1 year of experience in product management
- At least 1 years of experience in Tableau, Python, or SQL, or a combination
How to Apply: Send a Word format resume and contact information to Ricardo Rivas, Sourcing Specialist, at RRivas@strategicstaff.com Job ref# 202610
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-202610
Publish Date: 31 May 2022