Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Accountant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in SHOREVIEW, MN.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Perform moderately complex operational account activities related to maintaining ledger accounts and developing reports.
- Provide operational accounting support for internal business groups or operations departments.
- Review data from the general ledger, unit reports and various systems to ensure accuracy.
- Gather and review operational or financial data for regulatory reports.
- Prepare and review account reconciliations and certifications.
- Review operational accounting procedures, methods or systems. Identify and resolve complex or unique issues.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- 2+ years of Operational Accounting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joseph Payne, Sourcing Specialist, at JPayne@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209454
Publish Date: 17 Nov 2022