Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Accountant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Richmond, VA.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Contract length: 3 months with possible extension/conversion
- Support the lines of business with Card Source System Settlements, and other unique Card activities.
- Oversee and support Card Accounting offshore teams.
- Perform month-end closing and reporting processes timely and accurately.
- Prepare/or present monthly offshore dashboards and other ad hoc analytics for Accounting and Finance leadership.
- Manage relationships with Finance and key business partners, associates throughout the controllers group.
- Identify and drive process efficiencies including tracking key metrics, identifying glitches, and making continuous improvements.
- Prepare/or review reconciliations.
- Post/or review journal entries.
- Engage in and help lead projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor, military of finance experience
- Accounting or audit experience 2 years
- Preferred 3+ years in operational experience or audit
- MS Office / G-Suite
- Strong team player
- Think outside the box and problem solve
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-179590
Publish Date: 27 Aug 2021