Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Account Resolution Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Support Account Resolution functional area by utilizing advanced knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, account resolution systems, and apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers
- Seek ways to improve quality of customer experience while working on collecting and negotiating terms of repayment on specialized outstanding account balances
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions
- Refer more complex issues to a more experienced Account Resolution Specialist
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine questions to more experienced Account Resolution individuals
- Interact with immediate team and Account Resolution functional area on wider range of information, as well as internal and external customers
- 2+ years of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205150
Publish Date: 02 Aug 2022