Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Account Resolution Specialist
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:205302 orClick the Apply Button.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Support Account Resolution functional area as an entry level Account Resolution Specialist by utilizing the knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, and Account Resolution systems. Apply knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers. Seek ways to improve quality customer experience by collecting and negotiating terms of repayment on outstanding account balances. Perform routine transactional tasks, such as taking inbound calls and making outbound calls by utilizing either an auto dialer or direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency. Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate questions and complex issues to Account Resolution individuals. Interact with immediate Account Resolution team on basic Account Resolution related information, as well as internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- 6+ Months of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-205302
Publish Date: 05 Aug 2022