Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions Account Manager in St. Louis, MO.
Attention Military Veterans! Are you a self-motivated sales professional interested in working for a veteran friendly, woman owned company with more than 31 years of consecutive growth? Are you seeking a position with a dynamic and fast paced company that boasts one of the most generous comp plans in the staffing industry? If you’re a Military Veteran that craves daily challenges—and rewards—we want to talk to you ASAP about an Account Manager position supporting our Midwest region out of our St. Louis office.
What We Want
We’re interested in Military Veterans with at least 1 year of sales experience, with a proven track record in building strong relationships to truly understand the needs of those you serve: your customers. We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic and sense of commitment who’s interested in working in a performance-oriented environment. Must like to work hard & have fun…very important! This position offers outstanding earning potential including base salary, laptop, expense reimbursement, and a generous commission and a bonus structure with NO cap… seriously, there’s serious money to be made (our top Account Manager cleared $300K last year), expectation is for 120K+ earnings in total year!
About the Job & More Stuff We Want
- Track record of working with Customers to help define & meet their needs
- Excellent communication, presentation & customer service skills
- Proactively initiating new partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Experience with promoting Customer development & building relationships with prospective Customers through office visits, presentations, and negotiations
- Using strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establishing opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Ability to increase the number of qualified hiring contacts in database
- Experience maximizing existing relationships by engaging Customers as their primary touch point within S3
- Working with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within S3 are effectively represented to our customer base
- Updating and maintaining Customer information in accordance with S3‘s standards
- Tracking vendor agreements and completing accurate invoicing information
- Locating contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Desire to meet or exceed performance expectations
Required Skills of an S3Account Manager:
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- History of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Other Interesting Stuff
Compensation and Benefits:
As an Account Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
To apply: Please email resume to Leonardo Delgado at: LDelgado2@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 206085 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-206085
Publish Date: 14 Oct 2022