Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: IT Account Manager – Staffing
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
S3 is a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need – and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has an impact and our Account Managers are the tip of the spear.
***Veterans Highly Encouraged to Apply***
The specific responsibilities are:
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on S3 service offerings and process.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations, and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in the database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within S3.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within S3 are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance with S3′ standards
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking, and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- Required Skills of an S3Account Manager:
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with more than 27 years of consecutive growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility, and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 24 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic).
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
Life & Disability Insurance Plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Job ID: JOB-173185
Publish Date: 19 Nov 2021