Strategic Staffing Solutions
Our Obligatory Sales Pitch
Attention Military Veterans! Are you a self-motivated sales professional interested in working for a veteran friendly, woman owned company with more than 31 years of consecutive growth? Are you seeking a position with a dynamic and fast paced company that boasts one of the most generous comp plans in the staffing industry? If you’re a Military Veteran that craves daily challenges—and rewards—we want to talk to you ASAP about an Account Manager position supporting our Mid-Atlantic region out of our Richmond, Virginia office.
What We Want
We’re interested in Military Veterans, with a proven track record in building strong relationships to truly understand the needs of those you serve: your Customers. We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic and sense of commitment who’s interested in working in a performance-oriented environment. Must like to work hard & have fun…very important! This position offers outstanding earning potential including base salary, laptop, expense reimbursement, and a generous commission and a bonus structure with NO cap…seriously, there’s serious money to be made (our top Account Manager will clear $300K this year).
About the Job & More Stuff We Want
- Track record of working with Customers to help define & meet their needs
- Excellent communication, presentation & customer service skills
- Proactively initiating new partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Experience with promoting Customer development & building relationships with prospective Customers through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Using strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establishing opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Ability to increase the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Experience maximizing existing relationships by engaging Customers as their primary touch point within S3
- Working with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within S3 are effectively represented to our Customer base
- Updating and maintaining Customer information in accordance with S3‘s standards
- Tracking vendor agreements and completing accurate invoicing information
- Locating contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Desire to meet or exceed performance expectations
Other Interesting Stuff
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Paul Larson at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 173323 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-208996
Publish Date: 08 Dec 2022